Top ten dog food brands – Dry Food
There are many global brands available for dog foods. From the researchers & consumers (Pet masters) point of view, we have scheduled the top ten dog food brands. These top ten dog food brands are for dry foods or The Best Dry Dog Foods which you may read either ascending order or descending order (Serials don’t indicate quality of food ingredients or food standard serial merely used herewith in terms of just inclusion the top global dog food brands):
1. Taste of the Wild Dry Dog Food
2. Purina Pro Plan Focus Dog Food/ Purina One/Purina Friskies
3. Royal Canin
4. Wellness Complete Health Dry Dog Food/ Wellness Core
6. Blue Buffalo
7. Natural Balance
8. TopBrok Excellent Dog / Excellent TopBrok
9. Keres Formula Dog Food / Dr. Keres A+
10. Max Adult / Max Puppy
The aforementioned list is limited to ten brands only but these brands are not above all, we may update this list (we particularly reserve the right to amend whenever required) or may write a different blog post it will be expanded via top twenty dog food brands (dry food) time to time-based on products quality output and buyers (Pet Masters) reviews, feedback available to us via Email or user comments here with this post, Our site visitors with evidence they may suggest us the name of Quality brands if available. We will professionally products research then we will include the names of brands in our blog site.
The Seven type of pet dogs
Here I will discuss about the Seven (7) type of pet dogs.
According to a breed’s origins & initial use, the purebred dogs falls into seven groups. These are as follows:
- Pastoral ( For example, Sheepdogs, collies and corgis. These were developed to control over sheep or cattle.)
- Working dog (These kinds of breeds, as such, rottweiler, great Dane and boxer, they have to be put to work, or exercised regularly to thrive.)
- Terrier ( The most known and owned breeds are the Jack Russell and West Highland white. The terriers were historically bred in Great Britain (GB) and Ireland to control rats, rabbits and foxes.)
- Hound dog (Hound Dog, for instance, are beagle, dachshund, whippet and greyhound. They are well known especially for their powerful sense of smell and great speed).
- Utility dog (This type has some of the oldest documented breeds in the Globe, as such French bulldog, Dalmatian, and poodle.)
- Toy dog (This refers to a group of small and very small breeds, as such pug, bichon frise and Yorkshire terrier.)
- Gun dog ( Conventionally used for their skills in hunting, gun dogs are divided into three (3) primary types: flushing dogs, pointing breeds and retrievers.)